Our Mis Behavin ProStreet is desired by enthusiasts who want to ride a Big Bear Chopper with a shorter wheelbase and less rake than the others in the fleet, for more responsive handling. It shares the same components high end as our famous Venom ProStreet featuring the polished proprietary 100 SMOOTH™ low vibration engine, a Baker® 6-speed overdrive tranny, an exclusive primary, chrome frontend and controls with a digital gauge. Chassis configuration includes a drop seat of 19” off the ground, a manageable wheelbase with a conservative 34° neck rake, foot and hand controls reaching towards the rider for a comfortable position, patented unique fuel tank design borrowed from the popular Sled ProStreet, patented oil tank design holding 5 quarts, 250mm rear tire with a right side final drive. Bottom line, our Mis Behavin feels and handles very nimble for you riders that love to carve the corners with style points. Mis Behavin, she's everything you ever wanted.
“It’s for tough types who like to beat their bikes into submission and master challenges, as I did, steering this 8-1/2-foot-long chopper down 50 miles of twisty mountain roads marked with rock slide warnings and 20 mph turns.” said by Susan Carpenter of LA Times. August 22, 2007.
• Proprietary patented mid-section stretch in the frame for better weight distribution and handling
• Distinctive large diameter single radius downtube
• Standard neck height with a conservative 34° rake for an agile and well-coordinated movement
• Slammed seat height of 20” that enhances the riding senses and enables low speed confidence
• Flowing fenders finish with moderate points
• Creative and patented fuel tank that meets seamlessly into the seat
• Patented oil tank holds 5 quarts of oil for engine optimization
• Famous patented Venom™ arched swingarm
• Reduced reach for foot controls and handle bars
• 100" SMOOTH™ Low Vibration Polished Engine at 112 lbs. of Torque
• 6-Speed Right-Side Drive Polished Transmission
• Billet Enclosed Wet Chain Primary Drive
• Forged Billet Wheel Choice with 21” Front and 250mm Rear Tire
• 4-Piston Caliper Brakes
• Chrome Frontend with Hidden Axle Design
• Chrome Foot and Hand Controls
• Chrome Digital Dash
• Chrome Radius Tuned Exhaust
• Electronic Fuel Injected System
• Open Belt Primary Drive
• Wheel Design Choice
• Chrome Wheels and Brake Calipers
• Standard or Custom Paint Scheme
Actual prices and available options are subject to change. All the illustrations and specifications contained in this website are based on the latest product information available at the time of posting. Big Bear Choppers reserves the right to make changes at any time, without notice, to any content, including, but not limited to, in colors, materials, and equipment. Actual selling price may vary.
Total MSRP excludes California smog equipment, all taxes, title/documentary fees, registration, tags, Big Bear Choppers Dealer preparation charges, Big Bear Choppers Dealer installed options, insurance, finance charges, and destination fees. Prices may vary by Big Bear Choppers Dealer. Please see your Big Bear Choppers Dealer for details.
Frame Pat. #D517451 | Swingarm Pat. #D542191 | Oil Tank Pat. #D512677