Want the same mean and nasty look of the Merc Rigid, but still need your kidneys? Then the Merc Softail is the ride for you. Thanks to the rear suspension, this mad Merc allows you to still make a bold statement on the road while experiencing a much smoother ride than it’s hard brother. The exaggerated extended springer is liberally responsible for making this chopper very impressive in the parking lots and pounding the pavements. You, and everybody else will be surprised how well this bike takes corners and the low speed maneuvering without taking your feet of the pegs for balance. With her radius dual downtube, a bold 48 degree neck rake, timeless spoke wheels, swooping swingarm, patented contour fuel tank and the long reaching springer frontend, this vintage inspired chopper flashes a new school flavor. The Merc’s style and elegance leaves you and everybody else breathless, its power and control on long straights and in bends will leave you yearning for more. You may want to check your pulse now.
“The BBC Merc was so smooth and stable on the road that
there were a couple of times we had to look down at the engine to
see if it was still running. We had several riders ranging in
height from 5-feet 8-inches to 6-feet 2-inches tall taking the BBC
Merc through the picturesque mountain roads of Big Bear that day,
and each one of us was as comfortable on the bike as the
next.” said by Toph Bocchiaro, Street Chopper Magazine.
• Tall Chopper style neck height with an aggressive 48° rake for the ultimate statement on the road
• Low seat of 23.5” that enables low speed confidence and maneuverability
• Radius dual downtube and stretched backbone to achieve the chopper stance
• Impressive extended Merc™ springer frontend
• Retro inspired round oil tank
• Patented distinctive fuel tank
• 100 SMOOTH™ Low Vibration Engine at 112 lbs. of Torque
• 5-Speed Left-Side Drive Polished TransMision
• Enclosed Wet Chain Polished Primary Drive
• 60 Spoke Stainless Steel Wheels with 21” Front and 250mm Rear Tire
• 4-Piston Caliper Brakes
• Long 20” Over Stock Springer Frontend
• Chrome Digital Dash
• Chrome Tuned Exhaust
• Polished Engine
• 6-Speed TransMision
• Open Belt Primary Drive
• Billet Wheels
• Red Rims and Hubs for Spoke Wheels
• Standard or Custom Paint Scheme
Actual prices and available options are subject to change. All the illustrations and specifications contained in this website are based on the latest product information available at the time of posting. Big Bear Choppers reserves the right to make changes at any time, without notice, to any content, including, but not limited to, in colors, materials, and equipment. Actual selling price may vary.
Total MSRP excludes California smog equipment, all taxes, title/documentary fees, registration, tags, Big Bear Choppers Dealer preparation charges, Big Bear Choppers Dealer installed options, insurance, finance charges, and destination fees. Prices may vary by Big Bear Choppers Dealer. Please see your Big Bear Choppers Dealer for details.
Merc Fuel Tank Pat. #512951