The G.T.X. (Grand Touring X-Wedge) is a stretched ProStreet mutant of a bagger type motorcycle that we consider a weekend getaway vehicle and revolutionizes the bagger segment. Behold, the new benchmark.
The G.T.X. is a unique fusion of power, design and luxury that pushes the boundaries of riding pleasure for both of you. The proprietary and patented design engineering in this vehicle is the position of the passenger sitting in front of the rear wheel. This revised seating position places the payload in the center of the chassis to produce better handling and comfort for both the operator and passenger. Other key features include an additional auxiliary fuel tank located under the seat, totaling over 5 gallons and a large capacity oil tank feeding the standard EFI engine for optimum cooling and efficiency. The large volume composite storage bags are purposefully designed with the motorcycle, making the bags a central aspect of the overall vehicle design, as opposed to a mere after-thought like most motorcycles in this segment. Its innovative downtube shroud not only completes the motorcycle’s front body lines, but it also acts to hide the clutch cable for a clean look. Choose the optional X-Wedge engine to make your G.T.X. even more exclusive and unique. Cool is cool. And cool will never die.
“It's a bike that redefines what is a utilitarian niche in a very non-utilitarian light, with billet, chrome and lines reminiscent of your dad's hot rod.” said by Billy Bartels, chief editor of Motorcycle Cruiser magazine. 2009 April Issue.
• Innovative and patented 2-up seating configuration inside the frame for centralized weight distribution
• Dropped neck height for a low prostreet style stance that enables low speed confidence and handling
• Innovative 3D composite downtube shroud for a unique body architecture
• Artful fuel tank design with an auxiliary fuel tank under the seat
• Large capacity oil tank holds 5 quarts of oil for engine optimization
• High volume and aesthetically pleasing storage bags
• Comfortable and flowing handlebars with a digital gauge
• 100" SMOOTH™ EFI Low Vibration Polished Engine at 112 lbs. of Torque
• 6-Speed Right-Side Drive Transmission
• Enclosed Wet Chain Primary Drive
• Forged Billet Wheel Choice with 21” Front and 300mm Rear Tire
• Front Dual 4-Piston Caliper Brake System and 4-Piston Rear
• Chrome Frontend with Hidden Axle Design
• Chrome Foot and Hand Controls
• Chrome Digital Dash
• 114" SMOOTH™ X-Wedge™ EFI Engine
• Open Belt Primary Drive
• Wheel Design Choice
• Chrome Wheels and Brake Calipers
• Standard or Custom Paint Scheme
Actual prices and available options are subject to change. All the illustrations and specifications contained in this website are based on the latest product information available at the time of posting. Big Bear Choppers reserves the right to make changes at any time, without notice, to any content, including, but not limited to, in colors, materials, and equipment. Actual selling price may vary.
Total MSRP excludes California smog equipment, all taxes, title/documentary fees, registration, tags, Big Bear Choppers Dealer preparation charges, Big Bear Choppers Dealer installed options, insurance, finance charges, and destination fees. Prices may vary by Big Bear Choppers Dealer. Please see your Big Bear Choppers Dealer for details.
Frame Design Engineering Patent Pending